ARBOFLEX PU Sealant 300ml
ARBOFLEX PU SEALANT is a one part polyurethane sealant which cures on exposure to moisture vapour to form a tough but flexible membrane. ARBOFLEX PU SEALANT has good adhesion to concrete, brickwork, metals and many other common construction substrates.
- Recommended for use in floor joints, expansion joints and structural cladding applications.
- Joint Preparation: The joint surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all contamination. The surfaces should be degreased using the appropriate Arbo Cleaner. Primers may be required on some substrates. It is recommended that our technical department should be consulted and advice obtained with regard to the choice of primer for specific purposes.
- Joint Backing: Where applicable, appropriate joint filler e.g. closed cell polyethylene foam, should be used to provide the correct joint depth.
Joint Size Suitability
- Joint Width Minimum 6mm Maximum 25mm (single application)
- Joint Depth Minimum 10mm on porous substrates Minimum 6mm on non-porous substrates Maximum 20mm
You might also need
If you’re buying for a new roof or replacing an old one, you will need to consider the following components in your roof kit...
- Edge Trims