Used for detailing Corners, Upstands and Pipes
Available in 5kg & 15kg Tins
ClassicLiquid Detail Coating is a thixotropic, fibre reinforced, single component, polyurethane liquid membrane. Due to its unique formulation, it cures rapidly to form a bubble free thick layer membrane with excellent mechanical properties. The reinforcing fibres within the product enable the applicator to form complex weathering details without the need to cut and shape sheet reinforcing material. Due to its thixotropic properties it is less prone to sagging when applied to vertical surfaces.
Features and Benefits:
- No additional reinforcement necessary
- Fast Curing - skins over in 2-3 hours
- Thixotropic - less prone to sagging and slump
- Bubble and defect free membrane
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Remains elastic down to -40˚C
- High tensile and good tear strength
- Internal and external corner details as a reinforcing detail
- Detailing around pipes and flashings as reinforcing detail
- Application into concrete gutters
- Ideal for vertical up stand work as less prone to sagging
- Deck/ wall interface reinforcement
|Stock Type||Warehouse Fulfilled|
Classic-Liquid is a polyurethane liquid system, ideal for complicated roofs where a membrane may not be an option. No nonsense straight out of the tin. This system can be laid onto many existing surfaces and has a 25-year life expectancy and 10 year guarantee.
Classic-Liquid is a low odour, single component polyurethane liquid membrane. It's formulation allows a fast curing, bubble free, single coat application, seamless roofing system to be created. Due to its excellant tensile strength there is usually no need to incorporate a reinforcing fabric, making application simple and fast. Other components offered alongside the basic system allows for a wide range of applications and solutions.
No, The Classic liquid system is moisture curing and does not require an activator or catalyst. It will become showereproof 30mins after application and trafficable after 24 hours.
Yes, The Classic Liquid Waterproofing system is garranteed for either 10, 15 of 20 years depending on coverage rates used.
The ClassicLiquid Detailer is applied at a minimum coverage rate of 1.8Kg/sqm meaning that the following coverage rates can be acheived:
5Kg = 2.7 sqm (18 lm at 150mm upstand height)
15Kg = 8.3 sqm (55 lm at 150mm upstand height)