LEADAX - Lead Alternative Roof Flashing
Lead Alternative Roof Flashing, Durable, Lightweight and flexible
Roll Length: 6 metres
Cromar Leadax is the first lead alternative in the world with the same properties as traditional lead and is not harmful to health or the environment. A new generation of lead alternative which is not only easier to use, but is also easier on your pocket.
The Cromar Leadax is available in 6m rolls
- Cheaper - Leadax is cheaper to buy than traditional lead, and because Leadax is also faster to process, this leads to lower processing costs.
- A non-toxic and sustainable product - Unlike traditional water-resistant materials, Leadax does not contain any heavy metals.
- Lightweight - Leadax is lighter than lead and as a result, easier to use.
- Longer roll lengths - Leadax is available in longer strips, allowing you to seal larger areas with less overlap and ultimately saving you materials and time.
- Certified - Leadax is the first and only lead substitute in the world that has been certified by KIWA, setting the standard for lead alternative.
Independent tests have shown that Cromar Leadax has the same waterproof properties as traditional lead and can be processed by hand. Even in the most extreme weather conditions. It is available in a wide range of widths, which means that it is quick to process. Leadax also leaves no marks on roof tiles and is guaranteed to last for 25 years.
|Stock Type||Warehouse Fulfilled|