PU Sealant and Trim Adhesive
One component moisture curing high-modulus polyurethane
• High mechanical performances
• Permanent elastic
Ideal for bondingand waterproofing GRP trims but canalso be used for interior and exterior waterproof joints in building and metal constructions. For gluing, sealing, mounting and anchoring in building applications. For use in metal and mechanical construction, ship building and container sealing joints, refrigeration plants, automotive, caravan, mobile home, aircraft and the railway industry.
Directions of Use
Cut the cartridge seal and screw on the nozzle, which should be cut to your required size. Using a skeleton gun, apply the sealant firmly into the gap or joint ensuring a good solid fill. If required place masking tape along edges, removing within 10 minutes of application.
• Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE, neoprene and bituminous surfaces
• Not suitable for continuous water immersion
• Avoid exposure to high levels of chlorine
• Avoid contact with alcohol and other solvent cleaners during cure
• Do not use in the presence of curing silicone sealants
• Sealant may bubble if applied in a high moisture vapour environment.
Surface Preparations and Finishing
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other loose material. Priming is not usually necessary. Adhesion tests prior to SX Premium Polyflex HM Polyurethane