RESITRIX® SK Partial Bond
Partially self- adhesive – The 3-in-1 waterproofing membrane
RESITRIX® SK Partial Bond is the 3-in-1 waterproofing membrane. RESITRIX® SK
Partial Bond is a partially self-adhesive, heat-weldable EPDM waterproofing mem-brane, that allows permanent dissipation and equalisation of pressure. It is therefore particularly advantageous for substrates that are prone to movement or which contain residual moisture. Consequently, this product is particularly suitable for installations in the refurbishments area and constitutes here a perfect choice.
RESITRIX® SK Partial Bond is glass- reinforced, composite rubber membrane with an EPDM core and the underside is partially coated with self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen, with a release film.
The removable release film is important for the partially self-adhesive RESITRIX® SK Partial Bond, preventing the membranes from adhering to the substrate before the roofer is ready.
- Life expectancy of many decades
- Single layer application
- Secure installation – Partially self-adhesive system
- Fully elastic and highly flexible down to - 40°C
- No Shattering- Effect
- Adhesion-enabling top surface, glass scrim inlay
- 100% frost and rot proof
- Resistant to microorganisms
- Resistant to the effects of ozone, UV and infrared radiation without additional surface protection
- Resistant to a wide range of environmental chemicals and atmospheric emissions
- Compatible with bitumen
- Contains no chlorine or plasticisers
- Highly slip resistant even when wet
- Withstands foot trafficking
- No shrinkage throughout the entire service life
- CE certification according to ETA-06/0174and DIN EN13967
- BBA certificate No 06/4329
What is The Life Expectancy of EPDM Rubber Roofs?
EPDM Rubber roofs have a 50 year life expectancy.
EPDM has been in commercial use since the 1960s. And many of those roofs are still around today.