Cromar Pro GRP Roofing Resin
Pro GRP Top Coat Roofing resin is a pre-accelerated resin specifically formulated for roofing applications
Cromar PRO GRP Resin is a pre-promoted, thixotropic, medium reactive polyester resin designed specifically for Roofing Applications and formulated to give extremely low styrene emission.
Cromar ProGRP is a Glass Reinforced Polyester flat roof system designed and engineered for flat roof applications. ProGRP is a fully integrated all in one system where the components work together on virtually all types of flat roofs and vertical surfaces in any domestic or commercial application to provide the perfect all weather protection.
Key Features of GRP Roofing Resin
- Very low styrene emission resulting in lower styrene levels in working atmospheres
- Improved water resistance
- Low viscosity for rapid and efficient fibre wet out in both hand and spray lay-up
- Long pot life combined with rapid cure
- Lower exotherm allowing thick sections to be fabricated with reduced risk of distortion
Coverage When Used With 450 GSM Matting
- 5KG Tin - 3.70 sqm (Allowing 10% waste)
- 10KG Tin - 7.35 sqm (Allowing 10% waste)
- 20KG Tin - 14.70 sqm (Allowing 10% waste)
Coverage When Used With 600 GSM Matting The thicker matting option uses more Resin to wet out
- 5KG Tin - 2.75 sqm (Allowing 10% waste)
- 10KG Tin - 5.50 sqm (Allowing 10% waste)
- 20KG Tin - 11.00 sqm (Allowing 10% waste)
|Stock Type||In Stock|
|Coverage||1.35Kg/m2 (1.5Kg/m2 allowing for 10% waste)|
|Delivery Lead Time||No|
If Installed Correctly a Fibreglass roof has a typical life expectancy in access of 35yrs
Fibreglass roofs must always be laid onto new and dry OSB3 boards. For best results we recommend using tongue and groove boards.
Yes. Fibreglass is a very tough and durable material. This means walking on your roof shouldn't affect the integrity of the roof
Yes, Never Attempt to install a Fibreglass Roof onto wet or damp boards.
The minmum temperature for installing a fibreglass roof is 5 degrees C.