GRP Garage Roof Kits
GRP Garage Roof Kits for free standing garages with the gutter on one of the long edges.
GRP Garage Roof Kit
Our Garage Roof Kits are Designed to be used for free standing structures where the gutter is found along the longest edge. They are Easy to install, look great and comes with a 25 Year Manufacturers Guarantee. GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Polyester. GRP is also known as Glass-Fibre. This system is cold applied on site, giving it a seamless and flexible weatherproof finish that resists water, heat and frost. The resulting surface gives a strong architectural finish that looks very impressive. If maintained properly it will last as long as the building stands.
Colour: Lead Coulour
Used For: This GRP Garage Roof Kit is used on free standing garages where the gutter is on one of the longer edges.
Advantages Of GRP:
- Cold applied - No heat required
- Easy to form around complex situations
- Very durable - resists heavy foot traffic
- Non slip walkways can be incorporated
- Class leading roofing method that far exeeds traditional methods
- Virtually maintenance free
- Impact resistant due to it's ultra hard finish
- Fire retardant
- Highly economical
Included in Kit:
- - Top Coat
- - 450gsm Chopped Strand Matting
- - Resin For Chopped Strand Matting
- - Hardener
- - 75mm Bandage For Butt Joints
- - Acetone
- - PU Sealant
- - Clout Nails
- - Gutter Trim for one long edge
- - Kerb Trims for other three sides
WE CAN TAILOR THE KIT TO SUIT YOUR ROOF - CALL 02476 707700 TO DISCUSS
|Delivery Lead Time||No|
If Installed Correctly a Fibreglass roof has a typical life expectancy in access of 35yrs
Fibreglass roofs must always be laid onto new and dry OSB3 boards. For best results we recommend using tongue and groove boards.
Yes. Fibreglass is a very tough and durable material. This means walking on your roof shouldn't affect the integrity of the roof
Yes, Never Attempt to install a Fibreglass Roof onto wet or damp boards.
The minmum temperature for installing a fibreglass roof is 5 degrees C.