ClassicLiquid Thickening Additive
Used for Increasing the thixotropic nature of Waterproof Coating.
ClassicLiquid Thickening Addetive
ClassicLiquid Thickening Additive is a unique additive developed to solve application difficulties of ClassicLiquid Waterproof Coating in severely inclined, uneven or completely vertical substrates.
The recommended addition ratio is 10-30% by weight, depending on the surface inclination, substrate condition and desired final consumption.
Features & Benefits:
- ClassicLiquid Thickening Additive is available in 1kg plastic sausages that allows for easy addition into Waterproof Coating without significant loss of product.
- ClassicLiquid Thickening Additive greatly enhances the thixotropic properties of the Waterproof Coating without affecting its final viscosity.
- Waterproofing of vertical flashing details on a roof. Usually these points need several coats of Waterproof Coating in order to achieve the minimum film thickness. By using ClassicLiquid Thickening Additive, the application on these points can be done in 1-2 coats maximum.
- Waterproofing and protection of a roof where the substrate is very uneven and it may be difficult to achieve a uniform thickness of the membrane. By using ClassicLiquid Thickening Additive you can modify the rheology of the Waterproof Coating so that all areas are covered at a uniform consumption.
- Waterproofing and protection of corrugated metal roofs. Once again this application may prove difficult using self-levelling products as you will have uneven consumption of material. By using ClassicLiquid Thickening Additive you can modify the rheology of the Waterproof Coating so that all areas are covered at a uniform consumption.
|Delivery Lead Time||No|
Classic-Liquid is a polyurethane liquid system, ideal for complicated roofs where a membrane may not be an option. No nonsense straight out of the tin. This system can be laid onto many existing surfaces and has a 25-year life expectancy and 10 year guarantee.
Classic-Liquid is a low odour, single component polyurethane liquid membrane. It's formulation allows a fast curing, bubble free, single coat application, seamless roofing system to be created. Due to its excellant tensile strength there is usually no need to incorporate a reinforcing fabric, making application simple and fast. Other components offered alongside the basic system allows for a wide range of applications and solutions.
No, The Classic liquid system is moisture curing and does not require an activator or catalyst. It will become showereproof 30mins after application and trafficable after 24 hours.
Yes, The Classic Liquid Waterproofing system is garranteed for either 10, 15 of 20 years depending on coverage rates used.