Elotene SBS Primer 5 Ltr
A rapid drying primer made with SBS resins and non flammable solvent. For Use with Elotene 600 Vapour barrier 5Ltr
A rapid drying primer made with SBS resins and non flammable solvent. For Use with Elotene 600 Vapour barrier
Designed for use with self adhesive SBS modified bitumen roofing membranes and is intended for use on concrete and various porous substrates to aid initial and long term adhesion of the membrane particularly when application is taking place at the lower end of the temperature range.
Coverage = 7-10m2 / Litre
Coverage: This 5 litre tin will cover between 30 and 50 sqm
- For best results ensure that surface to be primed is free from oil or dust
- Sweep clean where necessary
- Apply thinly with roller in one sweep (the red colour will denote area treated)- refill roller if “cobwebbing” occurs.
- Avoid puddling of the primer.
- Drying time will be affected by surface porosity, film thickness and temperature and can vary between 40-90minutes.
- Product will remain tacky even after dry. To test ,using the back of a glove or dry object press into the primer and remove, there should be no transfer of the primer when the primer is ready
|Delivery Lead Time||No|