RESITRIX® SR Full Bond Grey
RESITRIX® SR Full Bond Grey Self Adhesive Membrane 2.5mm
Roll size: 1m x 10m
Grey and self- adhesive with reflective properties
RESITRIX® SR is a light grey coloured, self-adhesive, hot-air weldable EPDM waterproofing membrane. Due to the grey colour, RESITRIX® SR offers new aesthetic design options and additionally has solar reflective properties.
New visual design options for any roof to suit individual preferences, combined with the proven easy installation and unsurpassed service-life of RESITRIX®. Additionally, RESITRIX® SR is Solar Reflective which helps to reduce the surface temperature of the waterproofing membrane in strong sunlight and thereby protects the building interior from excessive heat build-up.
RESITRIX® SR is a light grey coloured, heat-weldable and glass-reinforced, composite rubber membrane with an EPDM core.
The underside of the grey membrane is coated with self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen, with a release film.
On the underside of the sheet is a removable release film, which is important for the self-adhesive RESITRIX® SR, preventing the membranes from adhering to the substrate before the roofer is ready.
- > Life expectancy of many decades
- > Single layer application
- > New aesthetic design options
- > Solar reflective properties
- > Secure installation – Self-adhesive system
- > Fully elastic and highly flexible down to - 40°C
- > No Shattering- Effect
- > Adhesion-enabling top surface, glass scrim inlay
- > 100% frost and rot proof
- > Resistant to microorganisms
- > Resistant to the effects of ozone, UV and infrared radiation without additional surface protection
- > Resistant to a wide range of environmental chemicals and atmospheric emissions
- > Compatible with bitumen
- > Contains no chlorine or plasticisers
- > Highly slip resistant even when wet
- > Withstands foot trafficking
- > No shrinkage throughout the entire service life
- > Recyclable
- > CE certification according to DIN EN 13956 and DIN EN 13967
|Delivery Lead Time||No|
EPDM Rubber roofs have a 50 year life expectancy.
EPDM has been in commercial use since the 1960s. And many of those roofs are still around today.